Notifications are ignoring the email address specified in the field "Send email to (comma or semicolon separated)".
If the option for "Send email to system administrators" is checked as well - notifications are being sent only to system administrator.
If "Send email to system administrators" is not checked, notifications are not being sent at all.
- All notifications can be visible in SEPM console.
- Known cases list the notifications for Risk outbreak (and subcategories - Outbreak on single computer) and Upgrade License Expiration as affected (few others may be affected). Several other notifications (for example - content out of date) have not generated the problem.
- The reported cases does not show any issues with receiving scheduled reports - all being sent to specified emails/admins as expected
Defect in 12.1 RU1
Fix is planned for 12.1 RU1 MP1 Release.
1. Create a mailing list and add all necessary admins to it, then edit the System Administrator account and add that email list address as the admins email address. The drawback is that all admins list will get all kinds of notification emails.
2. Have the System Administrator create custom rules in their email application forwarding specified notifications to selected addresses.
SEPM 12.1 RU1 on any given OS