The Device Control Management Server requires DCOM, which is enabled by default in Windows
Server 2003 and 2008, but may be disabled on your computer. Verify that DCOM is enabled.
To enable DCOM
1) Run the dcomcnfg command
2) Expand the Component Services snap-in, right-click "My Computer" and click
3) In the My Computer Properties dialog box, select the Default Properties tab.
4) Make sure the "Enable Distributed COM on this computer" box is checked, then click OK.
5) A pop up Window will display. Select Yes.
6) Close the Component Services snap-in.