SEPM is not downloading the definitions, it keeps showing the "Failed to clean up LiveUpdate downloaded content" message every 10-15 seconds.
The following steps were not resolutive:
1. reinstallation and registration of LiveUpdate
2. repair of SEPM
3. manual cleaning of virus definitions on SEPM
4. update SEPM with .jdb file
1. "Failed to clean up LiveUpdate downloaded content" message in the SEPM
2. LiveUpdate shows "update installation failed" error and the code LU 1832
A part of database is corrupted. SEPM is not able to clean the old content from the database.
1. Backup all custom policies from the SEPM
2. Reinstall SEPM following Disaster Recovery procedure without importing the database
3. Recreate the groups and import the policies