You upgrade SMG to version 9.5.3 using the CLI and you notice that in the Control Center you see Unknown version displayed under:
Administration -> Hosts -> Version -> Updates in addition you may also see the previous version (prior to upgrade) listed on the Login page for the User Interface.
This is only a minor, cosmetic issue and it should be automatically corrected once the Control Center runs an update check; however, if you want to manually correct the issue you can use the steps under the Solution part of this article.
To manually correct the issue:
On each scanner:
1) Login to the scanner as admin
2) type rpmdb -r
3) Logoff from SSH
On the Control Center:
1) Login to the control center using SSH as admin
2) type service controlcenter stop
3) type rpmdb -r
4) type service controlcenter start
5) Logoff from SSH
- Upgrade done through CLI to version 9.5.3