I know for CA Easytrieve Report generator Option for DB2 that the product CA Pan/SQL should be installed.
Do I have to order this product separately, or does it come along with CA Easytrieve Report Generator product?
Release: EDBMSU00200-6.4-Easytrieve-Report Generator-Option for DB2-MSU
You are very correct in that to run a CA Easytrieve DB2 program, you need three things:
1. The CA Easytrieve product
2. The DB2 option for the CA Easytrieve product
3. the CA Pan/SQL product.
In order to install the CA Pan/SQL product, please
1. Go under Download Center
2. Please select 'products'
3. Please from the drop down arrow, select this product:
CA Easytrieve Report Generator OPTION for DB2 - MVS
4. Please specify the release 6.4 or release 11.6
5. Hit 'GO'
6. Please page down and you will see the following for CA Pan/SQL for DB2 product tape:
Please also see the following links on the same page above where you see the ESD file listed:
1. Pax Enhanced Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) Guide
2. Pax Enhanced Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) Quick Reference Guide
3. Traditional Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) Guide