Citrix and Terminal Services Compatibility
PGP Desktop for Windows has been tested with the following terminal services software:
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 and above
- Windows 2003 Terminal Services
The following features of PGP Desktop for Windows are available in these environments, as specified:
- Email encryption is fully supported.
- PGP Zip functionality is fully supported.
- PGP Shred functionality is fully supported.
- PGP Virtual Disks cannot be mounted as a drive letter over Citrix/Terminal Service, but can be mounted as a directory mount point on an NTFS volume.
- PGP Whole Disk Encryption is not supported.
- PGP NetShare is supported in versions of PGP Desktop 9.9 and above.
A Technote for more information on installing PGP Desktop within a Citrix Server environment can be downloaded below.