How to create a firewall rule to allow wireless connections on unmanaged client
SEP client is blocking the wireless connections if the Network Threat Protection is enabled.
How to create a rule:
1) Open the Unmanaged Client Console
2) Select the Status menu
3) Click on Options button in front of Network Threat Protection
4) Select "Configure Firewall Rules"
5) Click on Add button
6) Write a name in the Rule Name (Allow Wireless Traffic, for example)
7) Select "Ports and Protocols" tab
8) Select Ethernet on Protocol
9) Select 0x888E on Ethernet type
10) Keep all of others fields as a default
11) Click OK
12) Make sure the check mark appears in the rule name column to enable the rule
13) Select the new rule and move up to the first rule in the list.
14) Click OK twice.