Information in this solution only applies to CCS Reporting & Analytics v.9.0.1 with cumulative hotfix (CHF) 2010-2 or earlier installed.
Apply the Quick Fix CCS_Reporting&Analytics_v901_20504_ 2023270_QF.zip. This fix resolves the Crystal Reports conflict and allows the Reporting & Analytics client to launch successfully.
PREREQUISITES: Before installing Quick Fix (QF) 20504, make sure that CHF 2010-2 is installed for Symantec CCS Reporting & Analytics v9.0.1. CHF 2010-2 must be installed before installing this QF.
NOTE: The user account used to perform the QF installation must be an administrator on the local computer.
1. Download CCS_Reporting&Analytics_v901_20504_ 2023270_QF.zip.
2. Stop the Symantec Application Server service.
3. Extract the CCS_Reporting&Analytics_v901_20504_ 2023270_QF.zip at a convenient location.
4. Backup the file “<InstallDir>
5. Copy the file contained in QF package to “<InstallDir>
6. Restart the Symantec Application Server service, then launch the Reporting & Analytics console again.
NOTE: It is not necessary to install this QF is CHF 2010-3 or later is installed for CCS Reporting & Analytics v.9.0.1. This QF is contained in CHF 2010-3 or later CHFs.