How do you back off a bad test apar that has been applied?
Part I: Back off the bad version of the test apar that has been applied.
1. Go to the SMP/E Tab and select the CSI where the apar is applied.
2. Click the Maintenance Button and find the bad test apar that you wish to back off.
3. To the right on the same line as the apar number, click the Action Button and then select Restore.
<Please see attached file for image>src="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150c000004AKeIAAW" alt="2017-0x8-02_9-59-28.png" width="692" height="320">
Delete the bad version of the test apar from your Software Catalog.
1. From the Products Tab, click on the Product Release.
2. Find test apar you wish to delete in the list of maintenance.
3. To the right of the test apar number click the Action Button and select Delete.
<Please see attached file for image>src="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150c000004AKeHAAW" alt="2017-08302_12-04-26.png" width="658" height="281">
4. When the Delete Task completes, click Refresh on the page and you will no longer see the test apar in the maintenance list.