1. Login to the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
2. Click the Clients button.
3. Select the client group you would like to modify.
4. Click the Policies tab in the right pane.
5. Under Location-independent Policies and Settings, within the Settings box, select Communications Settings.
6. Under Reconnection Preferences set the options you prefer.
Please note: These settings only apply when the SEPM no longer has any records for the client in question, example: when the client was deleted from the SEPM console.