My SSIM client is behaving oddly in Windows. I am experiencing slow window response rates and strange blemish gltiches on the screen. How can I tell that I have the required hardware needed to run the client?
- Windows are slow and chunk across the screen
- Strange blemish blocks break up the screen temporarily
- Refresh rates on queries seem to take forever on one machine, but not the other in the same location.
- Slow under par machine specs
- Java is conflicting with outdated video drivers
- Using Webex could cause redraw issues
- Using VMware could cause redraw issues
DXDIAG is a system informational tool that is built in to Microsoft Windows. The information provided by this tool will help you and support determine if the machine you use for the SSIM client meets the minimum system requirements.
How to capture DXDIAG information from Windows: