First and foremost make sure to always save a copy of the agent-cert.ssl, server.xml and server-cert.ssl files from the old SCSP manager to a safe place.
The following steps are taken from page 48 of scspinst.pdf and assumes the SCSP database instance is running and available:
1. Insert and display the installation CD, and then double-click "server.exe".
2. In the Welcome panel, click Next".
3. In the License Agreement panel, select "I accept the terms in the license agreement", and then click Next".
4. In the Installation Type panel, click "Production Installation", click "Install Tomcat component ONLY".
5. In the Installation Type panel, specify the file paths to "server.xml" and "server-cert.ssl" from an installed management server, and then click "Next".
6. In the Destination Folder panel, change the folder if necessary, and then click "Next".The directory name must contain printable ASCII characters only. Multibyte, double-byte, hi-ASCII and non-printable
ASCII characters are not supported.
7. In the "Service User Configuration" panel, do one of the following:
8. In the Ready to Install the Program panel, click "Install".
9. When the InstallShield Wizard Completed panel appears, click "Finish".