eHealth 6.3.3.05 on either Windows, UNIX (Solaris 10), or Linux workstation
OS Requirements are:
- Windows 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit systems are supported. User Account Control (UAC) must be disabled. No other major applications should be running on the system. A fresh Windows installation is required.
- Solaris 2.10 for SPARC. Minimum Solaris 1/13
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0 and higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8 or higher
: While we've certified CA eHealth using RHEL 6.5, CA eHealth 6.3.3.x is supported on RHEL 5.8 and higher as well as on all RHEL 6.x and all RHEL 7.x. The installation must be run on a 64-bit system. 32-bit systems are no longer supported.
Important! Set the Time Zone variable TZ
on Linux before installation, and make this value part of the user profile. Make sure that 32 bit glibc-2.12-1.107.el6.i686 is installed on the RHEL 6.5 system before starting installation. In absence of this library the install package will not open.Note
: CA Arcserve software supports CA eHealth on Linux.