Accomplish the following steps on the system where Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) is installed as an Additional site:
- Login to the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM).
- In the console, in the left pane, click Admin > Servers.
- In the left tree, expand Local Site, expand Replication Partner, right-click Site <remote_host>, and then click Properties.
- In the Replication Partner Properties dialog box, set the options that you want for logs, packages, and replication frequency, and then click OK.
- The above listed steps will successfully enable a schedule for replication for Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM).
See the document "Administrtion_guide.pdf" (CD1\Documentation\Administration_Guid.pdf), chapter 21 "Replicating Data", page 301.