Note: To upgrade more than one client, or to upgrade Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager, download the full SEP install file.
- Under Download Files on this page, download the appropriate 32-bit or 64-bit .zip file to the client computer, depending on the operating system.
- Open the .zip file in Windows Explorer.
- Determine the build number for the current version of SEP that is installed on the client computer.
See Released versions of Symantec Endpoint Protection, and use the appropriate table that corresponds with the client version.
- In the .zip file, double-click the .exe file whose file name contains the build number of the version that is installed.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
For additional information about this release, including new features, fixes, and release notes, see Download the latest version of Symantec Endpoint Protection.