Below are the steps to disjoin a computer from domain and add it into a workgroup using Ghost Solution Suite (GSS) console:
- Open the Ghost Solution Suite Console.
- Under the Jobs > Create a new job with a name 'Disjoin Domain to Workgroup'.
- Now click on Add > select Modify Configuration.
- Click on Microsoft Networking > select Workgroup and specify the required name of the workgroup.
- Click Next and select Finish.
- Now drag and drop the job to the required computer.
- Allow the computer to reboot immediately to ensure it is joined into the desired Workgroup.