ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Support for monitoring OneDrive for Business on Data Loss Prevention version 14.0
Article ID: 150219
Data Loss Prevention Endpoint Prevent
You can configure Endpoint Prevent to monitor OneDrive for Business on Windows endpoints (Windows 7 [32-bit] and Windows 8.1 [64-bit]) with DLP Agents version 14.0.
Complete the following steps to monitor OneDrive for Business:
- Log in to the Enforce Server administration console.
- Go to System > Agents > Application Monitoring.
- Enter information in the following fields:
- Name: Enter Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Binary Name: GROOVE\.exe
- Original filename: GROOVE\.exe
- Select Cloud Storage in the Application Type section.
- Save your changes.