How to create a Saved Search filter for retired computers?
1. Go to Manage > Computers.
2. Select the computer which needs to be retired.
3. Right-click and click on 'CMDB Functions' > select 'Set Asset Status' > Select 'Retired'.
4. Create a saved search filter and under the drop-down, select Asset Status = Retired.
5. Save the filter with a name. (Refer to the attached screenshot, if necessary)
6. Run the Delta and complete Resource Membership Update.
7. Now go to Manage > Filters and select the filter which is newly created, it will contain the retired computer/s.