In order to restrict analyst users from copying existing Change Order while creating new ticket need to remove "Copy" link from the file menu.
How to remove the "Copy" link from the File menu within a Change Order form.
<Please see attached file for image>
CA Service Desk Manager 12.9CA Service Desk Manager 14.1
Kindly follow below steps to remove the "Copy" link from File menu within Change Order form:
1. Copy the file detail_chg.htmpl file from NX_ROOT\bopcfg\www\htmpl\web\analyst to NX_ROOT\site\mods\www\htmpl\web\analyst.
2. Open the file in a notepad and search for the below code:
if ("$args.KEEP.MAKE_COPY" == "1")
var exceptions = new Array();
exceptions = "SET.affected_contact";
exceptions = "SET.requestor";
3. Hide or Remove the above function and save the file.
4. Run the command pdm_webcache -H from the command prompt.
5. As show in the below figure the "Copy" link is no longer available.
<Please see attached file for image>src="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150c000004AKaUAAW" alt="2co.PNG" width="277" height="478">