The IP or Host Name used by the Data Aggregator (DA) for user authentication against the Performance Center SSO service for OpenAPI access is passed to it from Performance Center (PC).
We can see the value in the PC server via the SsoConfig command. It's the 'Web Service Host' value seen by taking the following steps:
- Open a terminal to the PC server.
- Go to (default path) /opt/CA/PerformanceCenter.
- Run the command:
- Enter option 1. for Performance Center.
- Enter option 3. for Performance Center.
- The 'Web Service Host' entry is the one the DA uses.
To change the value to a different one, starting at step 5 above:
- Enter 1. for Remote Value.
- Select to update option 2. for 'Web Service Host'
- Enter the new value we want to set
- Choose to Update it.
- Set the value.
We can see the value currently set on the DA for use at the following URL. It's found in the <NpcHostName> value. Use this to check current value, and to confirm when the update is made to change it to the new value.
Once the change is made via the SsoConfig command we need to wait for both a Global Sync in PC, and an Incremental DA Sync, before seeing the <NpcHostName> entry get changed on the DA.