What are all the different underlying technologies that Service Desk Manager (SDM) use?
Service Desk Manager 12.x, 14.1 and 17.x
All Supported Operating Systems
In brief, the following are the different technologies involved in SDM:
1. C/C++ and Java
2. Web server - A web server is a program that uses HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) to serve the files that form Web pages to users, in response to their requests, which are forwarded by their computers' HTTP clients.
4. CSS is used for styles
5. XML - Web Services methods return an XML representation of SDM objects. The Web Services uses a standard XML structure.
6. Spell – Procedural Language
7. MAJIC - The object definition language for configuring the domsrvr
8. Web services - Web Services are a set of data exchange standards that enable communication between products, even if they are on different operating environments.
9. Restful web services