ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
How to upload multiple files to a shared folder
Article ID: 145828
In the previous V3 version, it was possible to upload multiple files to a shared folder. This seems no longer possible.
How to do a bulk upload of files to a particular shared folder?
While in the test create dialog, it is indeed not possible to upload multiple files to a shared folder.
However following will let you select and upload multiple files to a shared folder:
- Go to Settings > Workspace > Shared Folders
- Select the Shared Folder of your choice.
- Press the link "Drop a file here or select a file to upload":
- It will allow you to select multiple files: select the first file, then press and hold the shift key and select the last file.
- Press the Open button and the files will be uploaded to the shared folder
Alternatively you can select multiple files from your File Manager/Finder and drag and drop them to the drop area listed in 3.