This KB explans how we can hide/restrict visibility of inventories (searched using discovery Wizard) in UMP USM to users other than Administrator.
i.e How to remove or hide inventory for other users in UMP
UIM: 8.5x /9.x/20.1
1. Login to UMP using Administrator user
2. Go to the AccountAdmin portlet (Configuration -> Accounts).
3. Once the portlet is open go to the "ACL's &LDAP" tab.
4. Select the required ACL where users are being added.
5. Go to the "UMP Views" tab.
6. Select the "USM Tree" and ensure 'Show Inventory' is unchecked.
7. Click on Update.
8. Login with required user and verify if you still see inventory list.