- Create a custom aggregated attribute on the project object with a Function of Sum with Sub Object of Commitments (or your out of the box / custom sub object the value should be pulled from.
- Here are the steps on how to do this:
1. Go to the Attributes tab on the Project object and click New
2. Enter required information
3. Select 'Data Type' of Aggregated (Result Data Type can be left as 'Number')
3. Click Save
4. Click on the '[Build Aggregate Calculated Attribute]' link that now appears next to the field 'Calculation'
5. Select AGG_Sum as the Function
6. Select Commitments for Sub Object
7. Select Attribute: Amount
8. Click Generate (this will add the aggregation formula to the Expression section)
9. Click Validate to make sure the values in the aggregation are set correctly
10. Click 'Save and Return'
- Then, to add this new field to a project list page for one user, go to Home-Projects and add Commitments to the project list view