When using IBM access manager as a Load Balancer and SSO solution, the scheduled job doesn't get saved and throws and error.
Steps to reproduce
1) Go to Advanced Reporting
2) Go to View --> Repository
3) Navigate down the folders and expand the node CA PPM--> Reports --> Time Management
4) Right Click on the Resource Time Review by Manager report and select Schedule
5) Click Create Schedule
6) Schedule: Immediately, Recurrence None.
7) Parameters: Choose a Resource Manager. Leave all else as default.
8) Output: Check HTML & PDF. Uncheck all File Handling and Outputs.
9) Notifications: Place your email in the ‘To:’. Subject: Test. Check Include HTML report in email body.
10) Click Save. Provide a name for the scheduled job.
Expected Results :- Scheduled gets saved.
Actual Results :- We get a Failed to save scheduled job error mentioning Access to the selected resource or application has been denied.
Release : 15.x
Component : CA PPM JASPERSOFT