1. Change the UI Theme to use a Phoenix UI Theme. This change will also be applied in Classic PPM.
- In Classic PPM go to Clarity->Administration->UI Themes
- There is an out of the box Phoenix theme that can be selected, or a custom Phoenix theme can be created
2. Once the them is change change is made, you can update the channels to add the following to the end of the URLs to hide menu options.
You can add both or one as applicable. To add both, add the following to the end of the Channel URL: &puiFullscreen=on&puiHidePPMTabs=on
- &puiFullscreen=on - This hides one of the two main menus that appears on the along the left edge of the page
- &puiHidePPMTabs=on - This hides project-specific menu items including project tabs such as Tasks, Team, etc
To update the channel URL: