ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Clarity Ondemand URL's are not Accessible or Error: en - Error occurred
Article ID: 145439
Clarity PPM SaaS
Users receive below errors issues when accessing Clarity Ondemand / SaaS URL's:
- Site Can't be Reached - Err_Connection_Timed_out
- This site can't provide a Secured Connection.
- Environment such as Production appears to be down - users aren't able to access it
- Users may see error: Error: en - Error occurred, please contact system administrator.
- Clearing browser cache hasn't helped
- fedsso.URL took too long to respond
This might be caused because of VPN or firewall on the customer's end or if the environment is not accessible.
Release : All Supported Releases
- Validate the connectivity without VPN or Firewall connectivity.
- If the issue is only impacting certain users / users in a certain location, test with a different VPN connection to see if that works
- If it's specific to a certain VPN, contact your internal network team for assistance.
- One thing that can cause issues is antivirus IE Blue Coat or Symantec
- Try using a mobile network to type in the URL of your On demand application and check if that works.
- Reach out to Broadcom Support to check if there is any unplanned downtime.
See KB: 141061 for tips on how to optimize use of Self Service for Clarity