Rally: Unable to view or edit tasks on a User Story or Defect
Article ID: 145427
CA Agile Central SaaS (Rally)
CA Agile Central On Premise (Rally)
While clicking on Edit button in the tasks of a User Story in the Iteration Status page using Board View:
The following error appears:
Release : SAAS
Component : SAAS RALLY
The issue is caused by a corrupt or invalid saved user preference. To resolve the issue, each user who is experiencing the issue must clear the saved preference.
- On your dashboard or a custom page, add the "Custom HTML" app from the App Catalog.
- Paste the Preference Deleter code from this URL into the HTML section of the Custom HTML app. and <Save>.
- You will be prompted to enter the Preference Name, enter: data-table-default/-222444/tasks
- Make sure there are no beginning or ending spaces in the entry and click Find Preference.
- For each preference that is found, please click the Delete button and confirm Delete Preference Permanently.
- Once you have deleted all preferences, click the Find Preference button again and ensure that you see a popup box titled Preference Not Found.
- Logout immediately (don't navigate to any other page, so as not to save any additional preferences).
- Log back in and check the page that had the issue