Trying to understand if idash has an option to override /adjust SLA deadline for the below scenario?
- Job runs every Friday night at 9:00 PM and finishes in 20-30minutes
- We set up SLA for 10:00 PM deadline.
- SLA runs fine every week.
- The application schedules some type of maintenance to run on Friday night at 8:00 PM - will take 60 to 90 minutes
- The application submits a temp request (onetime override) to start the job at 10:00 PM for this one Friday night run.
- Will iDash understand that an override has been submitted and adjust the SLA deadline accordingly?