STEPS TO REPRODUCE :
1. Login to Clarity PPM.
2. Create a Multi Value Lookup (MVL) attribute and include it in DWH.
3. Populate values to the Attribute.
4. Run DWH Full Load. It completes and you see that values are populated for the MVL Attribute.
5. Go back to investment where MVL attribute is configured and remove the values(Nullify).
6. Run DWH Incremental Load.
Expected Results: Job completes within a reasonable amount of time.
Actual Results : Incremental Job times out after running for 11 hours as 600 mins is the Time-out that's set.
This is caused by DE50332
Clarity PPM 15.5.1
This is fixed in 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 15.7.1 & 15.8
Workaround: Run the Full Load DWH job