Fixed loading pattern ETC automatically moves / spreads when you change the task finish date.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project.
2. Add a resource to the project.
3. Create a one month task.
4. Assign the resource to the task.
5. Set the loading pattern to Fixed.
6. In the assignment weekly ETC edit the etc to 20 hours in all four weeks.
7. Now edit the task finish date and move it out one week.
Expected Result: On fixed duration tasks do not shift the ETC.
Actual Result: The ETC spreads evenly from task start to finish so now the first four weeks are not what you entered of 20 hours each.
Clarity PPM 15.x
This is reported as issue DE53353.
This is not a defect.