Using multiple ldap servers as per documentation. CA Directory router to two Active Directory directories.
At login the domain field shows a "null".
Users can type in their domain and log in ok.
We have two domains. Would like to customize login page with drop down to select domain domain.
Release : 12.9
Component : PAM SERVER COMPONENTS (WEB INTERFACE/JBOSS)
1. Shut down jboss
2. Delete the work and temp folders.
3. Make a backup copy of \server\default\deploy\IdentityMinder.ear\user_console.war\app\ac\ac_login.jsp
4. Edit ac_login.jsp and find the line:
<td><input class="r5_loginField" type="text" name="domain" value="<%=domainName%>" /></td>
5. And replace it with the following, replacing a.com and b.com with your domain names:
<select class="r5_loginField" name="domain">
6. Start jboss and try logging in. You should get a drop down listing the domains.
Note that ac_login.jsp might get overwritten by fixes, and almost certainly will with upgrades, so keep a record of your changes and test if/when you apply fixes and/or upgrade.