On the UIM Connector Server (secondary hub)
1. install a secure robot
2. install a secondary secure hub
3. deploy nas probe
4. create a "get" queue pointing to the primary hubs Catalyst queue
5. create an attach queue with the subjects alarm_new,alarm_update,alarm_assign,alarm_close. The default queue name the UIM Connector uses is Catalyst.
6. create a post queue with subject * pointing to the primary hub
7. configure bidirectional Forwarding & Replication in nas probe to the primary hub.
8. Install the Catalyst container 3.4.3 on the secure secondary Hub machine pointing to the SOI Manager Server
9. Install the UIM connector on the secure secondary Hub machine. ( Please contact Broadcom Support to get the UIM connector Installer release for secure hub version )
10. Please note that while installing the UIM connector, provide the primary hub details only as <fullqualified hostname or IPAddress of primary hub> and leave the secondary hub as blank.
11. Wait for connector to come online state.
12. Stop the catalyst service once the connector comes online.
13. Open file CA\Catalyst\CatalystConnector\registry\topology\physical\<hostname>_CatalystConnector\modules\configuration\Nimsoftconnector.xml
14. Find property <property name="primaryHub" value=" <fullqualified hostname or IPAddress of primary hub> "/> and modify it to <property name="primaryHub" value=""/> and set the secondary hub value as <property name="secondaryHub" value="127.0.0.1"/> save the file
15. change the hub password as <property name="hubPassword" value="AAAAEJh45mqOC6EZRCLSSPVFHKfuFVUYdBhbRg38JAlXwxb8"/>, since we have provided the unsecure hub password earlier while installing the UIM connector and this has to be changed to secure hub password and we took this from a backup file.
16. Start the Container Service on the UIM Connector machine
On the secure primary hub
17. Create an attach queue with the subjects alarm_new,alarm_update,alarm_assign,alarm_close. The default queue name in UIM Connector is Catalyst.
18. configure bidirectional Forwarding & Replication in nas probe to the secondary hub
On the SOI Manager
19. enable Alert Synchronzation in the SOI Administration UI
20. restart the SOI Manager
21. start the Catalyst Container on the UIM connector server.