STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a financially enabled Project with a Task from 1 Jan - 31 dec 2019, added one resource with a role (eg: Developer) to the team and add allocations. Create a cost plan from Investment Team - Group by resource and role.
2. Post a Manual financial transaction in the past (eg: last month) for the resource but choose a different role (i.e. architect)
3. Verify in cost plan that there is now an unplanned line
4. Run Load DWH - I normally run Full Load
5. Create an Adhoc view (Crosstab) in Advanced Reporting using Financial Management domain.
6. Add 'Fiscal Month Start Date' attribute to columns section. Add attributes - 'Investment Name','Plan Name' as well as measure 'Actual Units' to Rows section
7. Create a filter using Investment ID and filter for the Project created in step one above
Expected Result: Fiscal Periods with corresponding Actuals to display across the report page
Actual Result: Actual for unplanned lines do not get displayed
Workaround: Update the Cost Plan to have a 'planned' line item
Release : 15.6.1
Component : CA PPM JASPERSOFT