Unable to find all the Attributes in Blueprint
Article ID: 145036
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a sub object example Test Object as API Enabled with Project Object as Master Object
- Add around 50 attributes as API enabled to the newly created object Test
- Copy the out of box Blueprint Standard Project and create a new Blueprint example Master Blueprint
- Edit the Blueprint and try to search for attributes created in Test Object
Actual Result: Unable to find any attributes from newly created object
Expected Result: User should be able to find all the attributes under newly created object
- This is a design limitation through 15.6.1 where we are allowing only to select 200 attributes.
- From 15.7 onward you can get 500 attributes in the blueprint.
- Tracing the result in 15.6.1 via browser tools you will see the below:
filter: (resourceName = 'projects')
- In 15.7 and above you will see that the limit is 500
Release : 15.6.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
- In 15.6.1, the workaround can be to remove the api alias for the attribute you don't want to add in the blueprint and ensure you are under 200 attribute.
- Also, plan to upgrade to the latest supported release (currently 15.8.1) where we have enhanced the limit to 500 (change made starting in 15.7)