Device configured for BGP not showing BGP alarms in Spectrum
Article ID: 145033
Device configured for BGP not showing BGP alarms in Spectrup
Release : 10.4
Component : Spectrum Core / SpectroSERVER
Possible root cause is the bgp mib is not populated.
To verify if the bgp mib is populated on the device:
1. Log into OneClick
2. Find and select the model
3. Right mouse click on the model and select Utilities -> MIB Tools from the menu
4. Ensure MIB Tools is able to communicate with the device
5. In the Hierarchy panel, navigate to the iso -> org -> dod -> internet -> mgmt -> mib-2 -> bgp folder
6. Click on the query icon (the one that looks like a movie camera
If no information appears in the Results panel than this device, although configured for bgp, does not populate the bgp mib which is required to manage bgp in Spectrum.
Contact the vendor.