When trying to associate a benefit plan to the cost plan in Modern UX we receive and error and cannot associate it.
API-1005; Attribute(s) 'name' specificed in query parameters are not supported.
And then there are no values are available to choose.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create Cost plan either in Classic or MUX
2. Create a Benefit plan (Classic) but do not link it to the project.
3. In MUX go to the Project and Financials Module
4. Click on the Cost Plan and the Settings Cog
5. Click the down arrow on the Benefit Plan to associate the Benefit Plan to the cost plan.
Expected Results: You can click on the item and see the benefit plan.
Actual Results: Receive Error: API-1005; Attribute(s) 'name' specificed in query p