Sometimes, when a session in the web interface times out, the timeout warning popup message is not displayed. And sometimes, the popup is displayed.
Release : 17.2
Component : SERVICE DESK MANAGER
Reproduced in these Test environments: SDM 17.2 RU3 on Windows
1. Out of the box, the Service Desk Manager web interface webengine that is active is associated with $NX_ROOT\bopcfg\www\web.cfg.
Set up web.cfg with the following values of the corresponding parameters:
2. Open 2 local google chrome web browser windows on the SDM server named "sdmserver1", each google chrome window has 1 tab. Enter the following URL in the tab of each browser window: http://sdmserver1:8080/CAisd/pdmweb.exe
3. (Optional) Start Fiddler trace.
4. Log into SDM with timing similar to the following:
05:47pm - log into the first session (as servicedesk user)
05:48pm - log into the second session (as servicedesk user)
05:48pm - 1st session got logged out without receiving any popup messages
05:49pm - 2nd session received the timeout warning popup
5. (Optional) Stop the fiddler trace, save the trace to a file for analysis.