Clarity New UX doesn't get deployed for close services of APP.
- One symptom that may be noticed:
- After upgrading, our non SSO app works navigating to the New UX, but it gives the below error on another app that is SSO:
The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to Clarity Application Server.
2. Deploy "app" service using "service add deploy app".
3. Start "app" service.
4. Clone the above service using "service clone app".
5. There is a new service which gets created as app2.
6. Deploy the new app2 service using "service add deploy app2".
7. Start app2 service.
8. Login to Application.
9. Navigate to hostname:port/pm.
Expected Results: New User Experience is loaded.
Actual Results: Results in internal server error.