Component : NQRPTA - REPORTERANALYZER
In this case it looked like mysql had some memory issues around the time of the error but recovered, however the pump service stopped logging anything after that point in time.
To resolve this"
1. Being that the pump was not processing anything for a couple of days, the \CA\NFA\Netflow\datafiles\NFMInput directory on the Harvesters may have a lot of files, if so delete them and allow the pump to just process the new files.
2. Restart the Netqos ReporterAnalyzer Pump Service, then checking the \CA\NFA\Reporter\logs\Pump*.log to see if there are any errors.
3. If there are no errors it takes about 15 minutes to license an interface. It will do it at 1PM then 1:15 then 1:30 etc.
4. If there are no new errors check the Enable interface page in 15 minutes to see if your interfaces are not getting licensed and have last flow times.
5. If there are any errors or you are not seeing the last flows times starting to update and the interfaces are still not getting licensed, please check the pump log for any errors or exceptions or open a support case and attach the Pump*.log to the issue.
This DE525737 is resolved in NFA 21.2.10.