This article provides the steps required to resolve an issue where Passive Robots show multiple entries after restarting the Hub (where Passive Robots attach).
Windows 2016 Servers
Robot version 9.20
Hub version 9.20
1. Download the below packages from UIM Hotfix Index Page:
CA Unified Infrastructure Management Hotfix Index
Note: Hub HF9 will be released with the next UIM product release, if you require this fix please contact Support.
2. Drag and drop the packages into your local Archive.
3. Upgrade the Hub version to hub-9.20HF9.zip (where the Passive Robot attaches).
4. Upgrade the Hub Robot version to robot_update-9.20HF9.zip (where the Passive Robot attaches).
5. Upgrade the Passive Robot version to robot_update-9.20HF9.zip.
The issue should now be resolved.
Please be aware as a best practise, we recommend all Hubs and Robots are running the same versions.
If possible test out of production, create backups/snapshots of servers before making changes and review all HF package release notes.
If you are unable to locate the HF builds or have any further questions, please contact support and reference this article.