STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Set up 2 nodes. I used 2x Windows/Linux Server VMs. Use the RMI config option for cache replication
2. Login to first node (Server A) as superuser and second node (server B) as 'testuser'
3. Create "test" folder under root and change ROLE_USER to "Administrator" on server A.
4. On Server B, refresh the repository and see the "test" folder with "Administrator" permissions
5. On Server A, as superuser, change the permissions on "test" folder to "No Access"
6. On Server B, as testuser, refresh repository and notice that "test" folder has "No Access" but user can make changes to the folder content. Wait about 100 secs for the "test" to disappear which means the replication has taken effect.
Expected Results: Replication of folder permissions incurs no delays.
Actual Results: Replication of permissions takes effect about 100 secs later or even needed to restart the jaspersoft services
Users may also see unexpected permissions errors including:
This is a jaspersoft defect JS-34144 and targeted to be fixed in upcoming Jaspersoft release i.e. 7.1.3
Release : 15.7.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS JASPERSOFT
Workaround: Restart of Jaspersoft Services