Some CA Strong Authentication Server will require more granular footprints in Debug for troubleshooting.
CA Strong Authetication
Turn Debug on Authminder (CA Strong Authentication - aka Webfort)
1. Login as Master Admin and click on "Services and Server Configuration"
2. Click on "Strong Authentication" and then "Instance Management"
3. On CA Strong Authentication screen below, click on the Instance for which want to turn DEBUG ON.
4. Scroll down to "Logging Configuration" and select "DETAIL" for detailed of debug logging. DO NOT FORGET TO SAVE.
5. Go back to Instance Management screen in #3 above and "Refresh" the instance for the new logging configuration to take effect.
6. Ensure that the arcotwebfort.log is now in DEBUG. You should some lines with "DEBUG"