Steps to Reproduce :-
1. Navigate to Administration -> Object -> Resource.
2. Find attribute called "Open For Time Entry". Validate the default value and it should be unchecked.
3. Navigate to Home -> Resources. Create a new resource and Save. Under Resource Properties -> Settings you can see that "Open for Time Entry" is unchecked.
4. Prepare a new resource XOG.
5. Remove the Open For Time Entry attribute from the XOG write file.
6. Xog in the resource.
Expected Results :- Resource should be created with Open for Time Entry Unchecked or False.
Actual Results :- Resource is created with Open for Time Entry as Checked or True.
This is Working as expected. Application and XOG layer use different rules to process records.
While doing XOG the default value of Open for Time Entry is always true unless specified.
Release : 15.X
Component : CA PPM SAAS XML OPEN GATEWAY (XOG)