1. Login to Clarity.
2. Navigate to Administration -> Studio -> Objects. Create a new object as subobject of Project Object.
3. Under Attributes tab, create a new Attribute of Time-Varying Type with Time Varying Type as Fiscal & Time-varying Data Units as Number.
4. Navigate to Views tab, and click on 'Fields'. Add new Field and select as "Time Scaled Value".
5. Select the Time Varying attribute and under Time Scale Select Start Date as "Other Date with Value Start", Time scale as "Specific Time Scale with Month", Number of Time Periods as "13".
6. After Saving Select "Allow Grid Editing".
7. Now Navigate to Project Object. Under Project Properties we can see a Object List page.
8. Create a new instance of click save and return.
9. A time scale value is displayed from the start month of the project and upto 13 months.
10. Click on the Arrow's on the right hand side of the Time Scale.
Expected Results :- Time scaled value should shift and show new months.
Actual Results :- nothing happens.