Clarity : Can't scroll through the Periods of a Time Scale Value using the Arrows in UI
Clarity PPM SaaS
, Clarity PPM On Premise
, CLARITY PPM FOR ITG
1. Login to Clarity.
2. Navigate to Administration -> Studio -> Objects. Create a new object as subobject of Project Object.
3. Under Attributes tab, create a new Attribute of Time-Varying Type with
Time Varying Type
as Fiscal &
Time-varying Data Units
4. Navigate to Views tab, and click on 'Fields'. Add new Field and select as "
Time Scaled Value
5. Select the Time Varying attribute and under
Time Scale Select Start Date as "Other Date with Value Start"
Time scale as "Specific Time Scale with Month"
Number of Time Periods as "13"
6. After Saving Select "
Allow Grid Editing
7. Now Navigate to Project Object. Under Project Properties we can see a Object List page.
8. Create a new instance of click save and return.
9. A time scale value is displayed from the start month of the project and upto 13 months.
10. Click on the Arrow's on the right hand side of the Time Scale.
Expected Results :- Time scaled value should shift and show new months.
Actual Results :- nothing happens.
Release : 15.4.1, 15.5, 15.5.1, 15.6, 15.6.1, 15.7, 15.7.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
We have three fields which govern this behavior on the Project Object namely Fiscal Period Start Date, Fiscal Period End Date, Fiscal Period Type.
Configure these three fields for the project and input valid data for them.
Once they are set we are able to Shift the Time periods on Customer TSV attribute which was created on Sub Object of the Project Object.