Due to the size or data integrity of the Spectrum Report Manager (SRM) database it may be necessary to recreate the database from scratch without performing a new installation.
Release : 10.2.x, 10.3.x, 10.4.x
Component : Spectrum Reporting
Please follow the following steps in order to complete this process:
1. Login to the command line of the Report Manager system as the Spectrum install owner.
2. Login to the reporting database via mysql using the following commands:
./mysql -uroot -proot reporting -A (Windows)
./mysql --defaults-file=../my-spectrum.cnf -uroot -proot reporting -A (Linux)
3. Run the following commands in mysql:
select * from registry\G; (Copy the "ServersList" field and store it in a safe place)
drop database reporting;
create database reporting;
4. Stop and restart the Spectrum Tomcat service. This restart will re-create the database.
5. Log back into mysql using the same commands in step 2 above and run the following:
update registry set ServersList = '[Values from Step 3]';
6. Stop the Spectrum Tomcat service again.
7. Run the following commands to initialize the database and pull in the data from all Archive Managers for the last 45 days.
./RpmgrInitializeLandscape.sh root root -initHist 45 -all
8. Start the Spectrum Tomcat service.