Follow these steps:
1. Confirm that CABI (6.4.3) is running.
In this example, the database is PostgresSQL.
2. Confirm the location of the relevant CABI jar file named "oajc.jar".
The default location is C:\Program Files\CA\SC\CA Business Intelligence\apache-tomcat\webapps\jasperserver-pro\WEB-INF\lib
3. Open Jaspersoft Studio, click File, select New, and then select Data Adapter
4. Click Next in the following window:
5. Select "Database JDBC Connection" as shown in the following window:
6. In the "Database Location" tab, fill in the following fields as shown:
Name: New Data Adapter for SDM
JDBC Driver: com.ddtek.jdbc.openaccess.OpenAccessDriver
JDBC Url: jdbc:openaccess://ibntest000222:19987;ServerDataSource=Default
Also, fill in the password field with the password of the servicedesk user.
7. In the "Driver Classpath" tab, click the "Add" button and select the "oajc.jar" file by navigating via the File Explorer to the corresponding location within the CABI installation directory:
C:\Program Files\CA\SC\CA Business Intelligence\apache-tomcat\webapps\jasperserver-pro\WEB-INF\lib
Note: If CABI Jaspersoft is on a different machine than Jaspersoft Studio, you will need to copy "oajc.jar" from the CABI Jaspersoft machine to the Jaspersoft Studio machine and then provide the path accordingly.
8. Click the "Test" button and then click the "OK" button on the "Successful" popup window.
9. Click the "Finish" button.
10. To create a new report, click "File", select "New, and then select "Jasper Report":
11. Select "Blank A4" or similar and click "Next >":
12. Click "Next >"
13. Select the new data adapter that was created in steps #3 through #9.
14. Confirm that "casd" is displayed and click on ">" to the left of it.
15. Click on ">" to the left of "Table"
16. Confirm that the Service Desk Manager tables are listed: