When a test alarm is triggered from the robot it shows a correct server name in the Alarm sub-console but when the same alert is transferred to SOI the server name appears incorrect.
change in CI
Release : 20.3
Component : UNIFIED INFRASTRUCTURE MGMT, CA SOI
There could be a mixup of the CI causing this.
1- What is the results of this query:
select * from CM_COMPUTER_SYSTEM where name = <system_name>
2- From the Operator Console, do the below:
Select <system_name> in the inventory and then under Actions-> Delete Selected
DESELECT the three options noted below so that none are selected.
3- RDP to the robot itself and clear the niscache of all data.
How to clear niscache on an individual robot
- Access Infrastructure Manager.
- Navigate to the robot, select the controller probe, and press Ctrl-P.
- The probe utility dialog opens.
- Click the Options icon.
- Select the Expert Mode option, and click OK.
- In Probe Command set, select _nis_cache_clean, and click the arrow (green) to send the command request.
- In Probe Command set, select _reset_device_id_and_restart, and click the arrow (green) to send the command request.
- The niscache is now clean and the robot is restarting.
4- Run the Operator Consolevdiscovery wizard to rediscover the system.
If rediscovery did not work then refer to the below wiki for enabling this option in the connector configuration file.