After taking TDM version 4.7 we starting noticing significant performance issues with the newer version of javelin. At that time I logged case (CA-01326350). Ultimately we determined we would work around the issue by reverting back to the version of javelin included in the 4.5 release (2.0.300.10). Since that time there have been a number of additional improvements to javelin and I was provided a new version (2.0.711.0) that included these improvements that should have also resolved the performance issues we had seen with the original 4.7 version. We have tested this new version and are still seeing a performance impact of about 2 min per publish. I have provided this information to Dahman, but wanted to open this case to help track the issue. I will also attach the information provided to Dahman to this case.
Release : 4.7
Component : CA Test Data Manager
Engineering provided a fix in Javelin-2.0.714.0.zip