Clarity: Not able to create Status Report from new UI if it's the first Status Report for the Project
Article ID: 144293
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
Steps To Reproduce :-
1. Enabled AutoNumbering for ID column on Status Report Object.
2. Navigate to New UX and find a Project which doesn't have an existing Status Report.
3. Click on the '+' symbol to create a new one.
Expected Results :- New Status Report row is created in the Grid.
Actual Results :- Nothing Happens.
This is only reproduce able in 22.214.171.124 version and couldn't be replicated in higher versions.
Release : 15.5.1 Patch 4
Component : CA PPM SAAS New UX
There are two workaround for this issue.
1. Create a Status Report using Classic UI or the Status tab in New UX.
2. Disable Autonumbering on the ID column of Status Reporting Object.
This issue has been tested in later versions of 15.6.1, 15.7 & 15.7.1 and it's not reproduceable.